Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Weirdest Fan Sign Ever

A big hello to Peter Newns, Chief Trading Standard Officer for Denbighshire County Council, who phoned to ask me to prove I am not selling counterfeight golf clubs on ebay or profiting thereof.

This is the best I've been able to come up with thus far.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dead man,

Just has a look at your website/life for the first time in years. Gosh! You frickin' idiot!It's evolved!

I can see you had a New Years Eve. I had Matt Dix, now Dr Dix, if you'll believe it, down for the event. We had a purdy good time!

He seemed to know a lot more about you than I did, like you have a girlfriend and live together, etc.

Anyway, I don't seem to be able to keep up with technology very well, but I've managed to keep my email addresses alive all these years, so, as Snoop Dogg might say if he was feeling quite docile, come back at ya (well, me...).

Laters, dude,
Andy

Nackuk said...

Are you?

Are they cheap?

Where do I look on ebay for some?

Do I reallly want any?

I HATE GOLF TOO

Anonymous said...

Well i fucking love golf so piss off ;-)

deadmanjones said...

Wow, so many friends on one post.

Hullo Andy. A lot of people I don't see know a lot about me, such as I have a girlfriend and we live together. Certainly Denbighshire Trading Standards do, along with who I work for and where my brother lives. Fortunately the photo seems to have convinced them I'm not selling gold clubs though.

Anyway, I do read your emails, just never respond to them. Cos I'm slack.

Photos of gf and house.

Yes, I live behind a cotton mill. Let the northern jokes be unleashed.
Wonder how Big Lee's doin.