
For the benefit of the hard of hearing I've ringed the aspect of the above ticket I'd like to discuss. Door Open 7.30. Fairly clear that eh? Except doors opened at 6.45, and Franz Ferdinand started at 7.20. If the doors opened at 7.30 when would you arrive? Quite so. By the time I arrived at 8.00 Franz Ferdinand were gone. The only reason I'd bought the tickets in the first place. So, the 3 bands I saw...
- Von Bondies: These guys are the genuine article; what Jack White would do if he formed a New York punk band.
- The Rapture: Lie somewhere between The Music and The Darkness. Which makes them the perineum.
- Funeral for a Friend: The only heavy rockers I officially condone. These guys will take over the world
A drunkard greets me as I preambulate homewards. "You big foreheaded fucker" he ejaculates, in case, perchance, I had forgotten. It matters not; the only tune playing in my head is the tune I didn't hear - Franz Ferdinand's. And so...
No comments:
Post a Comment