Well,
Electric Chair @
Music Box was fan-fucking-tastic. When the music stopped at 4am we were all gutted. Best night out in 6 years I'd say. I also have to point that i was wearing a T-Shirt that simply said
"Garlic Bread?" on it, and I was fielding comments about it all night. Even I, as T-shirt king, was surprised at the response, never known anything like it. Particularly entertaining was the girl who just came and shouted "None of your foreign muck" at me. Do not under estimate the popularity of
Peter Kay.
And next week is Mr Scruff @ Music Box!! Woohoo!!!
And the 21st is
The Music in Birmingham. Which I don't really care about, but it's a chance to see the gang again.
And Friday 27th is Timo Maas @
Tribal Sessions @ Sankey Soap!!! Hurrah!!!!
And 30th November is Groove Armada @ Manchester Acadamy!! Though by the looks of it I'll be going on my fucking own!!! Miserable bastard useless fucking so-called friends!!!!!!!
And January is
The Music in Manchester
And February is The Rocky Horror Stage Show in Manchester
And March I get even older.
No comments:
Post a Comment